So films are a big thing in my life, so I thought I’d pick my Top Ten moments of love, although these are in no particular order:
10. Edward Scissorhands – when Kim finally tells Edward she loves him. Oh and the whole ice scene #relationshipgoals
09. Juno – when they hug on the hospital bed and you just know they are going to be okay
08. Zombieland – seriously all any girl wants is a man to brush her hair out of her eyes
07. Up – the whole Ellie and Carl montage breaks my heart every time
06. ET – when ET leaves Elliot and you know that love and friendship will last forever
05. My Neighbour Totoro – making sure Totoro is dry in the rain is a heartbreaker right there!
04. Step Brothers – surely one of the best bromances ever??
03. Stepmom – I’m normally not a sucker for these kind of films, but seriously this film makes me cry a river every god damn time
02. Sex and the City Movie – Charlotte’s death stare at Big makes you realise it will always be Sisters before Misters. Although I’ll never forgive Carrie for cheating on Aidan
01. Mean Girls – despite them all being mean, there is still a lot of love in their friendship. Maybe a little fucked up but meh whose friendship isn’t!?
Anyone have any to add or disagree with any of my choices?